Dj_atom Audi coupe fromLatvia

Har du stora planer på G? Vi vill se och vi vill prata om det!
Användarvisningsbild
Dj_atoms
GT-intresserad

Dj_atom Audi coupe fromLatvia

Inlägg av Dj_atoms »

hello, I am Rudolph from Latvia.
Here are story on the Audi Coupe repairing back to roads. the project is not new and done from last winter. that is why all the pictures on the bus once
I wonted old coupe whery much, but find it on good condition vas wherry difficult, thats why had to take a Audi 80 B3 2.0 i, went well, it was beautiful, but a nice day half burned, at fault was a factory big + wire.
a couple of pictures with the deceased:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Then were found old coupe, was inside 2.0i (JS) engine and the automatic box. was in bad condition, no interior, Motor dead, the car price was 210EUR
in order to discuss these picture:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Engine is going out!!!!

Bild

and engine is out

Bild

was found an other gearbox.
Bild

Bild

Bild

when I start tu install the pedals , i understand that Audi is made two superstructures-for manual gearbox and automatic gearbox

Bild

Bild

Bild

made hole for clutch cilynder
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

technical inspection had obtained.
I own Typ85 became a panel of the court and the blue color but is in good condition and mine is much worse Typ81
it was found that the door is blue and the decision of the panel
Audi 90 had been at rest for some time, and of course the panel is dust Card
was brought into the room, upset until the last minute, washed and bolted together and that manikens stav room until insertion
course is a pic:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Of course the Audi 90 seats with the inscription Coupe GT
thus imposed on the panel looks like:

Bild

Bild

Of course there are AUDI pillow masiina that either not

Bild

Then came the freshest also upgrade was to get the A80 Typ81 front and back, and came to think of something that turns the room lights and the rear: D but got a good overview:) It was also rpair gray sans the previous owner was painting: (

That she was at the front:)

Bild

then starts upgrade process :)

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

So I was a new and greater''slippers'':D was pretty sad, but the color balloons and sandpaper hands: D

Bild

Bild

Bild

and those on the car look =)

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

is again something done on the left lamp was a crack, it was agglutinate. so that the gap slowly to the next technical inspection is planned purchase of Original tinted rear lenses:). on that occasion should have thought that the damage of lamps in order to divide its intention not to. :) Unfortunately, the car and pretty messy: D
PS, the future is slim Add Original spoiler in beating the big sail is already fed up, that the monster can leto can ever be imposed: D

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

finally took that stupid sails docking in the trunk lid. site will be Original spoiler:) came to paint the entire lid, remained in a whole bunch of holes: @ which is definitely an option.
Then goes on to picture;)

Bild

Bild

original spoiler =)

Bild

Bild

Here, too, is the hole army: @ del that is the problem

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

is applied kraasa, matte black temporary version =) believed that overall view must be in anyway better than was :D

Bild

Bild

Then everything was placed back, and despite the non-clear rear view is much better, at least I was free ourselves from paris stupid buktem that terribly spoiled the view, and are harvested stupid LV sticker under the stealthily compression marks, further there comes the picture:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

or the results have been achieved Judge passport: D In my opinion, and has as of yet. . .

in the mean time was such a thing as was visiting the uncle of Sweden. they have such a thing as most of the additional lights, which rarely Leet, mostly Hella and Bosch, were then either collected in a little info. As it turned them their pretty easy to get! Original of the lamp is damaged, the decision was made that purchase, because they look Poland lamp counter on the machine and the entire machine made a even cheaper!
was purchased Bosch Rallye 225 lights. just barely on board with them as hand luggage, the clothes were a total accuracy 10.0Kg: D

then either the imposition of the first day of the myocardium kaa day to night compared with Poland lamps!

tada machine is now either way it looks.

a few pictures from the imposition!

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

1st september so appeared to have a black interior coupe! weekend I started to put on top! remained at the bottom of the prblema VDO meters, the site is occupied nau where to put the phone, arrived at that depravity!

Then slowly and Saxon on points!

such that all interior and yet this is posted, just arrived from Valmiera!

Chauffeur glass, usually with a scratch!
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

INABILITY to stay: D so must photo!

Bild

Bild

now panel

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

By virtue came, not so crazy, looking forward to a board which will be cleaner and will clean! turttle wax does wonders!

Bild

Bild

Now everything is finished and tomorrow can go to school: D
alarm system also successfully pulled salon looks beautiful, but neglected the vacuum cleaner (but taa terribly happy with the results I have!

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

matematic notebook :D

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

again something new done. taa envy of all time I look at the B2 A90/coupe owners with electric windows. germinate too bad it can not afford to buy the original raster. that is why this morning I came to the conclusion that something should come up!
I take to help Audi C4 windows and lining the first b3 lift before our own ruin: D everything was successful and managed to gather them up coupes hook!

was dismantled and assembled with the electric motor. Next to it comes to pictures. albeit not much. but tomorrow will be even more this is it, today came the darkness did not manage the trail is also closing fitted. taa but everything worked and I am pretty happy! : Yahoo:
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

appeared free time cling to the windows, and enclose the driver's window without him but it is difficult: D

Bild

so were prepared for C4 switch windows pleasure! in. Even LED shines

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

about how much more pleasant auto shots, I also wanted to make a picture that nau tikaj Remote alone! : D and now a few pictures of the action at times!

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

To be continued. . .
Senast redigerad av 6 Dj_atoms, redigerad totalt 0 gång.
Användarvisningsbild
blueman83
GT-fanatiker
Kontakt:

Inlägg av blueman83 »

Welcome Rudolph,

Bad for your old car. *neutral*

But nice work you´re doing on this Audi GT.

It´s going to be a pleasure to follow your project. *yes*

I have one Audi GT in same color that you and also same model year. i think.? :D
Användarvisningsbild
Dj_atoms
GT-intresserad

Inlägg av Dj_atoms »

thanks, i have 1984 year coupe! :) i have much yob for this car, and in the sring vill try to chande color to UR red tone (tornado red)
Användarvisningsbild
Edis
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Edis »

Hello and welcome! :D

Nice to see the progress on your GT *yes*
Not so fun to see your old car burning :cry:

Keep up the good work!
Användarvisningsbild
Dj_atoms
GT-intresserad

Inlägg av Dj_atoms »

njaa, for old car--> shit happens, and life is going forward :) woll be ok! :)
Användarvisningsbild
Dj_atoms
GT-intresserad

Inlägg av Dj_atoms »

there is something new! today I bought a ideal original Typ81 Lights! glass and inside is in great condition.
lets see pictures!
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

in first pictures glass looks dirty, but it isn't, the phone camera is big shit :D in next days will bee a better pictures ! digital photo is at home :D
Audi Coupe B2 (1985) 1.8
VW Golf Mk1 GTI 1.8DX 112Hp
Ex Audi 80 B3 (1989) 2.0i 115Hp
Ex Audi Coupe B2 typ81 (1984) 2.2KK 136Hp
Användarvisningsbild
Dj_atoms
GT-intresserad

Inlägg av Dj_atoms »

Coupe is sold *hehe* next will be Golf1(Mk1) GTI! *yea*
Audi Coupe B2 (1985) 1.8
VW Golf Mk1 GTI 1.8DX 112Hp
Ex Audi 80 B3 (1989) 2.0i 115Hp